Genre: Pop Rock, Ukulele
Year: 2013
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. When I'm Dead and Gone
02. Mr Blue Sky
03. Tickle My Heart
04. I'm Not In Love
05. I'll See You In My Dreams
06. Hula Girl
07. You've Got Your Troubles
08. Pinball Wizard
09. When I'm Cleaning Windows
10. I Like Ukuleles
11. The Ace of Spades
12. There's No Pleasing You
13. Where Were You Last Night
14. I Like You
15. I Like Bananas
16. Honey Pie
17. Price Tag
18. Grandad Style
19. Bad Guys
20. Big Rock Candy Mountain [Live]
21. Lay Down Sally [Live]
22. Thats What Love Will Do [Live]
23. Henry V111 [Live]
24. Picture Of You [Live]
25. I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For [Live]
26. Ace of Spades [Live]
27. Pinball Wizard [Live]
28. Any Road [Live]
29. Killing The Blues [Live]
30. Souvenir Dalvito [Live]
31. Sea Of Heartbreak [Live]
32. Hava Nagila [Live]
33. Aint Too Old [Live]
Download
Year: 2013
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
01. When I'm Dead and Gone
02. Mr Blue Sky
03. Tickle My Heart
04. I'm Not In Love
05. I'll See You In My Dreams
06. Hula Girl
07. You've Got Your Troubles
08. Pinball Wizard
09. When I'm Cleaning Windows
10. I Like Ukuleles
11. The Ace of Spades
12. There's No Pleasing You
13. Where Were You Last Night
14. I Like You
15. I Like Bananas
16. Honey Pie
17. Price Tag
18. Grandad Style
19. Bad Guys
20. Big Rock Candy Mountain [Live]
21. Lay Down Sally [Live]
22. Thats What Love Will Do [Live]
23. Henry V111 [Live]
24. Picture Of You [Live]
25. I Still Havent Found What Im Looking For [Live]
26. Ace of Spades [Live]
27. Pinball Wizard [Live]
28. Any Road [Live]
29. Killing The Blues [Live]
30. Souvenir Dalvito [Live]
31. Sea Of Heartbreak [Live]
32. Hava Nagila [Live]
33. Aint Too Old [Live]
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment