Genre: RnB, Pop
Year: 2006/2015
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
1. Fergie - Fergalicious
2. Fergie - Clumsy
3. Fergie - All That I Got (The Make Up Song)
4. Fergie - London Bridge
5. Fergie - Pedestal
6. Fergie - Voodoo Doll
7. Fergie - Glamorous
8. Fergie - Here I Come
9. Fergie - Velvet
10. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)
11. Fergie - Mary Jane Shoes
12. Fergie - Losing My Ground
13. Fergie - Finally
14. Fergie - Barracuda
15. Nelly - Party People
16. Fergie - Clumsy
17. Fergie - Labels Or Love
Download
Year: 2006/2015
Quality: MP3, 320 kbps CBR
Tracklist:
1. Fergie - Fergalicious
2. Fergie - Clumsy
3. Fergie - All That I Got (The Make Up Song)
4. Fergie - London Bridge
5. Fergie - Pedestal
6. Fergie - Voodoo Doll
7. Fergie - Glamorous
8. Fergie - Here I Come
9. Fergie - Velvet
10. Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal)
11. Fergie - Mary Jane Shoes
12. Fergie - Losing My Ground
13. Fergie - Finally
14. Fergie - Barracuda
15. Nelly - Party People
16. Fergie - Clumsy
17. Fergie - Labels Or Love
Download
No comments:
Post a Comment